The domain name www.tureds.com (hereinafter referred to as "Website") is owned by JACOB and SONS FASHION & RETAIL PRIVATE LIMITED a company incorporated under the Companies Act, 1956 with its registered office at TC 7/525 D, ANNOORVEEDU, MANGATTUKONAM, KATTAYIKONAM P O, THIRUVANANTHAPURAM, 695584, Kerala, India.
The terms "We" / "Us" / "Our" / ”Company” / ”Tureds” individually and collectively refer to JACOB and SONS FASHION & RETAIL PRIVATE LIMITED and the terms "Visitor” ”User” refer to the users.
By accessing the website at www.tureds.com, you are agreeing to be bound by these terms of service, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this website are protected by applicable copyright and trademark law.
2. Use License
- Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on Tureds' website for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on Tureds' website;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or "mirror" the materials on any other server.
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by Tureds at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
- The materials on Tureds' website are provided on an 'as is' basis. Tureds makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties including, without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights.
- Further, Tureds does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its website or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
4. Acceptable Website Use
Visitors are prohibited from violating or attempting to violate the security of the Web site, including, without limitation,
- accessing data not intended for such user or logging into a server or account which the user is not authorised to access,
- attempting to probe, scan or test the vulnerability of a system or network or to breach security or authentication measures without proper authorisation,
- attempting to interfere with service to any user, host or network, including, without limitation, via means of submitting a virus or "Trojan horse" to the Website, overloading, "flooding", "mail bombing" or "crashing", or
- sending unsolicited electronic mail, including promotions and/or advertising of products or services.
Violations of system or network security may result in civil or criminal liability. The business and / or its associate entities will have the right to investigate occurrences that they suspect as involving such violations and will have the right to involve, and cooperate with, law enforcement authorities in prosecuting users who are involved in such violations.
Visitors may not use the Web Site in order to transmit, distribute, store or destroy material
- that could constitute or encourage conduct that would be considered a criminal offence or violate any applicable law or regulation,
- in a manner that will infringe the copyright, trademark, trade secret or other intellectual property rights of others or violate the privacy or publicity of other personal rights of others, or
- that is libellous, defamatory, pornographic, profane, obscene, threatening, abusive or hateful.
Your Account and Registration Obligations
In no event shall Tureds or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on Tureds' website, even if Tureds or a Tureds authorised representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
6. Accuracy of materials
The materials appearing on Tureds' website could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. Tureds does not warrant that any of the materials on its website are accurate, complete or current. Tureds may make changes to the materials contained on its website at any time without notice. However Tureds does not make any commitment to update the materials.
7. Use of Content
All logos, brands, marks headings, labels, names, signatures, numerals, shapes or any combinations thereof, appearing in this site, except as otherwise noted, are properties either owned, or used under licence, by the business and / or its associate entities who feature on this Website. The use of these properties or any other content on this site, except as provided in these terms and conditions or in the site content, is strictly prohibited.
You may not sell or modify the content of this Website or reproduce, display, publicly perform, distribute, or otherwise use the materials in any way for any public or commercial purpose without the respective organisation’s or entity’s written permission.
The User unilaterally agree to indemnify and hold harmless, without objection, the Company, its officers, directors, employees and agents from and against any claims, actions and/or demands and/or liabilities and/or losses and/or damages whatsoever arising from or resulting from their use of www.tureds.com or their breach of the terms .
User agrees that neither Company nor its group companies, directors, officers or employee shall be liable for any direct or/and indirect or/and incidental or/and special or/and consequential or/and exemplary damages, resulting from the use or/and the inability to use the service or/and for cost of procurement of substitute goods or/and services or resulting from any goods or/and data or/and information or/and services purchased or/and obtained or/and messages received or/and transactions entered into through or/and from the service or/and resulting from unauthorized access to or/and alteration of user's transmissions or/and data or/and arising from any other matter relating to the service, including but not limited to, damages for loss of profits or/and use or/and data or other intangible, even if Company has been advised of the possibility of such damages.
User further agrees that Company shall not be liable for any damages arising from interruption, suspension or termination of service, including but not limited to direct or/and indirect or/and incidental or/and special consequential or/and exemplary damages, whether such interruption or/and suspension or/and termination was justified or not, negligent or intentional, inadvertent or advertent.
User agrees that Company shall not be responsible or liable to user, or anyone, for the statements or conduct of any third party of the service. In sum, in no event shall Company's total liability to the User for all damages or/and losses or/and causes of action exceed the amount paid by the User to Company, if any, that is related to the cause of action.
Tureds has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its website and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Tureds of the site. Use of any such linked website is at the user's own risk.
Tureds may revise these terms of service for its website at any time without notice. By using this website you are agreeing to be bound by the then current version of these terms of service.
12. Governing Law
These terms and conditions are governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of India. The place of jurisdiction shall be exclusively in Thiruvananthapuram.